Planning to host a casino party in Atlanta and you have no idea where to start?
Casino Party Budget
Just like any other event, the budget is what comes first before you can incorporate other elements. It will help you weigh the alternatives. You can go for the low budget casino party Atlanta without the extras or go for a much higher one without price limitations.
Often, the price might range between $35 and $150 for each person in attendance. The initial costs to consider in your budget should be the setting or rather venue of the party, food, and drinks and also the party rentals.
Once you set out a budget, the next stop should be to consider why you are holding the Casino party Atlanta in the first place. Getting to understand the Venus factor will help you rule out the venue and the kind of extra you want it to be.
- Sales meetings and corporate events
- Birthday and wedding parties
- Employee appreciation parties
- Fraternity and Sorority parties
- Vendor appreciation parties
For instance, if the purpose of the Casino party is fundraising, then it should include a complete sit-down dinner at a quality hotel and also a good and respectable form of entertainment such as a band performance.
While if it’s the case of a birthday party, then it should be held in a local club or even better in someone’s residence, food should be from local outside caterers, and lastly, it should have minimal decorations.
Casino Party Venue
The venue often depends on the size of the casino party Atlanta which you intend to hold. You have unlimited options as you can have your event at a local clubhouse, country club, special event facility, a hotel ballroom among many others.
Whichever venue you choose make sure you book it in advance to avoid last minute hurries.
Casino Party Theme
Take your casino Party Atlanta a notch higher and set it apart from the rest by adding a theme. You have many choices, as there is an array of themes such as Roaring Twenties, which your guests can come dressed in to make it stand out.
Casino Party Decorations
These can be homemade, purchased from a local store or online. Wherever you decide to buy, ensure that they are based on your theme.
Casino Party Food
Again the kind of delicacies you choose should be based on your theme.
Nevertheless, always ensure that there is a continuous supply of food and drinks because most people who are invited to Casino parties Atlanta expect a lot of lavish cakes, desserts among other food delicacies.
Casino Party Entertainment
Lastly, spice up your party with some good form of entertainment such as DJ to keep people on their feet or some excellent background music. The table rentals are often sufficient unless you are having a large fundraiser.
Call 770-867-7044 for casino party rentals in Atlanta.
Your 50th birthday is a special time because it celebrates the achievements and life lessons you accumulated to this point, and your loved ones can enjoy the moment with you.
If you are planning your celebration and stumped for theme ideas, these fun suggestions might work for you.
People love casino games so you can have a casino game night as your party theme. Rent some casino tables, such as Poker, Blackjack, Roulette and Craps and play for small prizes.
Serve cocktails and mocktails for those who don’t consume alcohol. Rent some casino tables and the guests can play craps or blackjack. Since the bulk of James Bond movies had casino settings, everyone can dress like characters in those movies.
Academic Milestone Theme
Maybe you just completed your doctorate degree and you will soon begin your career as a college professor. Celebrate this milestone with an academic theme to your 50th birthday party.
Decorate your party area with the colors of the school you graduated from and you can use pieces of classical sheet music as placemats for your dinnerware.
Couples Only 50th Birthday Party
If you always wanted to have a birthday party with just other couples like you and your spouse, then your 50th birthday is the best time for it.
Call some married friends and relatives and invite them to your party. You can have trivia games where couples can test how well they know each other, and the guests can sign a book where they all give you and your spouse marital advice that would be appropriate for those over 50.
In conclusion, these neat ideas will make your 50th birthday memorable and fun for all who attend.
If you have a special event coming up, why not make it a casino theme party?
Whether you are planning for a birthday or bachelor party, corporate event or wedding, we can help make your special day unforgettable!
In order to provide the full experience for your guests, consider the following elements regarding your event:
Let your guests know the theme in advance so they can prepare their best casino costumes – black tie and formal for a Casino Royale type event, or bold and glittery for Vegas style.
Whether by email, social media or traditional mail, your invitation is your guests’ first clue about your event, so make it stand out!
Black, white and red, as the colors of playing cards and dice, are a no-brainer for your color theme.
Add in touches of green for money and casino game tables and you have a ready-made color palette.
Choose table decorations and party favors in these colors to complete the look.
You can decorate tables with red and black confetti and balloons, centerpieces that feature playing cards or dice and tableware in your theme colors.
Around the room, you can feature casino banners, signs for Las Vegas and more balloons and streamers in your colors. Even the food can get involved with decorated desserts featuring playing cards or poker chips and drink glasses with fun decorations.
The only limit is your imagination!
Any great party needs great music. Your playlist can include songs about Las Vegas, gambling, taking chances, card games or even loving and losing, for fun. Keep the mood upbeat so your guests will be, too.
Your budget, as well as the number of guests, may determine how many tables you have, but whatever your choice, Funtastic Events can provide tables as well as croupiers for games such as blackjack, roulette and poker.
When it comes time to plan your next casino event, call on Funtastic Events to make your Atlanta Casino Party one-of-a-kind.
Whatever your event, venue or budget, we can create a party that your guests will love and talk about for a long time to come.
Gambling may be a risk, but one thing you can bet on is your guests having a fabulous time!
Atlanta Casino Rentals – A popular theme for any party is the Casino Party, but before you get too invested in this particular theme, make certain you know the rules.
Many question the legality of casino party rentals, but with due diligence and careful planning you can make it a night to remember.
Rules to Follow
Most states have no problem with a casino party, but there are rules you need to follow in order to keep your night fun, entertaining, and above all, legal.
1) No currency can change hands at a casino-themed party. This means no equal exchange between real money and play money, or real money and casino chips. Many fundraising groups will sell raffle tickets ant then offer free play money with the raffle tickets.
You cannot legally gamble with money at a casino party, nor can you even dole out cash prizes. You can make the night entertaining by awarding various prizes that gamers can win as a result of playing the game.
2) The host must be in charge of prize dispersal.
3) The dealers cannot be tipped at the table.
It is not illegal for dealers to accept tips, but it is considered good etiquette and the law to offer such gratuity when they are away from the table.
With that being said a casino party is a raucous good time for all and a night to truly let loose and enjoy yourself. So long as no actual money is changing hands, it is a perfectly legal and entertaining time for all.
When you think of Atlanta Casino Rentals, think of Funtastic Events. We’ve run and managed over 6000 fun events since 1985.
Turning sixteen is an important event for most teenagers. It’s just one step closer to adulthood, which offers them more privileges as well as responsibilities. A birthday celebrating this event should be special and tailored specifically to your son or daughter’s personal preferences. Whether they’re social butterflies and want a huge blow out or they prefer a smaller more intimate gathering, the party should reflect this. If you’re stressing about the preparations, or just want to see a list of popular party ideas, you’ll find numerous tips and suggestions below.
- You don’t have to pick a theme for the party, but it will definitely make the planning process more organized and focused. Anything from a candy theme to a car theme to a Casino Party theme will be fun for everyone. If you’ve decided to choose a theme, you can easily incorporate it into the decorations, invitations and the cake.
- Obviously you know when the big event is going to occur, so choosing a date shouldn’t be too difficult. Just make sure to plan it for the preceding or following weekend if it doesn’t already fall on a weekend day. Have you son or daughter choose who they want to invite and prepare the invitations at least two weeks in advance. This will give you the opportunity to fine tune your preparation needs and it will also ensure that more guests will be able to attend.
- Think about where you want to hold the party. Depending on the time of year, you may choose to hold your event inside or outdoors. Make sure you have enough tables and chairs for your guests. If your space is limited, you might have to rent a facility, such as a clubhouse or park pavilion.
- Choosing what to serve at the party shouldn’t be too stressful. If the party is going to be fairly large, then you might not want to be stuck in the kitchen for hours and hours beforehand. Consider having it catered from your son or daughter’s favorite restaurant. They’ll be able to offer the best suggestions regarding quantity, so you won’t have to worry about having too much or too little.
- Once you’ve narrowed down the theme, food and location, it’s time to start preparing for the big event. If you can, get the majority of your supplies at least a week in advance. There’s nothing worse than running last minute errands the day of the party. Just make a thorough list of absolutely everything you’ll need, so that nothing is left out.
Whether you have a huge party or a small gathering, you’re son or daughter is sure to appreciate all of your effort. Just make it a priority to plan the party in a way that will take their wishes and desires into account. And make sure that you take care of all the preparations in advance so that you won’t be incredibly overwhelmed and stressed about the event.