An Atlanta Video Derby Night is a great choice for a themed party event. Video horse racing gets all your guests involved and they will feel like they are at an actual horse track.
Our Full Service Packages Include:
- DVD with up to 10 Actual Horse Races
- Large 132-inch Diagonal Screen
- Projection system
- Master of Ceremonies to announce the races and winners
- Betting Cages
- Racing Programs
- Play Money ($2000 per attendee)
- Professional Sound System
Please note: Our screen requires a ceiling height of at least 8.5’.
How It Works:
- Guests each receive Horse Racing Programs and play money.
- The Master of Ceremonies will explain how the betting works.
- When the Betting Cages open the guests will line up to place their bets.
- The Master of Ceremonies announces the first race and the video is played.
- Guests collect their winnings and place bets on the next race.
- At the end of the event, all the winnings are totaled and the Emcee awards prizes.
The Fundraising Option is a great way to raise money for a charity or nonprofit.
With this option, your group would provide 2 setup/takedown volunteers, as well as Cashiers to run the Betting Cages.
Usually 3 – 6 Cashiers are needed, depending on the number of attendees. Your volunteers should arrive 2 hours before the event begins.
Income may be generated from sponsorships of races and program sponsorship.
We supply the Master of Ceremonies and all equipment, including the screen, projector, racing programs, play money and sound system.